[Ed. – It just doesn’t seem to be there.]
- Atheists were offended by prayer in public school so prayer was banned.
- Atheists were offended by Bible in classroom so Bible banned.
- Atheists were offended by any mention of Jesus or Christianity so it was banned.
- Atheists were offended by traditional Christmas carols and even the word Christmas so they were banned.
- Atheists were offended by baccalaureate services for graduation seniors so they were banned.
- Hispanics offended by American students wearing American flag on Cinco de Mayo so the American flag banned and students disciplined. …
- Muslims were offended by Christian symbols in the military so Christian symbols were banned. …
But show me where in the US Constitution or the Bill of Rights that guarantees you the right to not be offended. It doesn’t exist. What they do say is that Americans have the right to live their faith and to speak freely, regardless if someone is offended or not. …
Our military personnel put their lives on the line to protect our nation, rights and freedoms, but if their presence offends a liberal, the military is banned.