Here are a few stunningly stupid warning labels, obviously designed to forewarn the lowest common denominator of the consumer public:
- Warning label on sleep aid Nytol, advertised as a “clinically proven night time sleep aid” — WARNING, MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS.
- Warning label on several makes of chainsaws — DANGER! DO NOT HOLD WRONG END OF CHAINSAW. …
- Sassoon hair dryer — DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING.
- Blow torch gas bottle — CONTENTS MAY CATCH FIRE.
- Reflective cardboard sun shades for car dashboards – DO NOT DRIVE WITH SUN SHIELD IN PLACE.
- Craftsman power drill — POWER DRILL NOT INTENDED FOR DENTAL USE.