[Ed. – Just say no, Ted. Just say no.]
- Preet Bharara, the Wall-Street-fightin’ United States attorney for the Southern District of New York.
- Jenny Durkan, who was the first openly gay U.S. attorney and is leaving her position in the Western District of Washington next week.
- Jennifer Granholm, the former governor of Michigan, who’s an adjunct professor of public policy at Berkeley.
- Kamala Harris, California’s attorney general, who is both the first woman, the first black person, and the first person with Indian ancestry to serve in that role.
- Loretta Lynch, the United States attorney in Brooklyn, who prosecuted the Abner Louima police brutality case.
- Janet Napolitano, the former head of Homeland Security, who’s now the president of the University of California system.
- Deval Patrick, the governor of Massachusetts. …