Now that Labor Day has come and gone, we have arrived at the traditional starting gate of the fall campaign. After consulting with a slew of Republican Party establishment consultants, otherwise known as the brightest political minds in America, I have come up with a list of the top 10 campaign slogans for the 2014 election.
10. McConnell for Senate Majority Leader: Hey, at least he’s not a Marxist.
9. All the policies you don’t want, no matter who wins.
8. Winning by default: GOP victory 2014!
7. Elections have consequences, except for this one.
6. Watch John Boehner negotiate with himself another two years.
5. Vote Republican: Find out how many lawless executive orders one president can sign that he won’t be held accountable for.
4. Common Core make I smrt!