[Ed. note: Not what the White House would you believe]
The popular entitlement program signed into law in 1965 by President Lyndon Johnson had a way more graceful start than the troubled launch of Obamacare. [Following headlines are accompanied by photos of newspaper pages]
1. Medicare Gets Off To Easy Start
2. Medicare Plan Has Smooth Opening Day
3. Check On Medicare Shows Smooth Going
4. Smooth Medicare Start Seen
5. 17 Million Seniors Sign Up For Medicare Benefits
Continue reading →
For your convenience, you may leave commments below using either the Spot.IM commenting system or the Facebook commenting system. If Spot.IM is not appearing for you, please disable AdBlock to leave a comment.
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.