- How will a delay in the employer mandate affect the number of Americans receiving subsidies through the exchange next year?
- How will it affect the number of Americans expected to pay the individual mandate tax?
- Should we expect a change in the number of employers who currently provide health care coverage?
- As a result of this delay, what changes do you expect in federal outlays and revenues?
- What are the consequences on next year’s Medicare enrollment?
- Will the employer mandate increase the number of individuals working part-time involuntarily?
- Should some employees expect to have their hours reduced to below 30 hours?
- How does this impact the ability of the IRS (and the exchanges) to verify and prevent fraud for tax credits and cost sharing subsidies?
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.