[Ed. – Plenty more where these came from.]
The American Thinker‘s invaluable Clarice Feldman has a list of questions for those involved with Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Imran Awan, the Democrat side of the House Intelligence Committee, and everyone else you can imagine:
- Who coordinated the hiring of the Awan brothers by dozens of Democratic Congressman?
- Why were they so grossly overcompensated (millions of dollars) for no work?
- Were they kicking back money to the Democrats, doing “dirty” work for them, or blackmailing them?
- Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep the Capitol Police from searching her laptop they had confiscated from Imran Awan?
- Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep him on her payroll after the Capitol Police further barred him and his brothers from accessing Congressional computers?
- Why did the Iraqi fugitive and Hezb’allah supporter Dr. Ali-al Attar “lend” them $100,000?
- Who is paying Chris Gowan, a Clinton insider, to represent Imran Awan?
Continue reading →