[Ed. – Now if only they worried about how their swill tasted…]
“America is in Your Hands.” That’s the slogan for Anheuser-Busch’s upcoming summer ad campaign, which will see the brewer make several patriotic tweaks to its labeling on Budweiser cans and bottles.
The advertising campaign launches June 1 with a new commercial, as well as billboards and other select online promotions, but the cans and bottles will be available as early as May 23.
A promotional image obtained by our partners at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch shows off the new changes:
– The word “America” replaces “Budweiser”
– The famed “King of Beers” motto is switched out for “E Pluribus Unum” (the nation’s motto)
– The “A-B” logo/crest will be changed to display “US”
– The trademark has been changed to read “Indivisible since 1776”
– The lyrics to the “Star Spangled Banner” will now appear in the banner at the top of the label