[Ed. – One way or another, that stuff will kill you.]
A father-of-three choked to death on a McDonald’s cheeseburger when he tried to eat it in one mouthful, an inquest has heard.
Darren Bray, 29, told friends to ‘watch this’ before putting the 99p burger in his mouth during a night out.
Soon after he put it in his mouth he went blue and started choking on the cheese burger.
Sam Bisgrove said: ‘He picked up the burger and rolled it half and then said “watch this” before putting the whole burger into his mouth.
‘I could see him trying to cough it up and he was making horrible coughing noises. I tried to hit his back to help him clear his airway.’