There is something about McDonald’s that seems to bring out the worst in people. In March of this year, a disgruntled employee blinded a customer following a disagreement. This is not to suggest the abuse is not bi-directional. From the Smoking Gun comes word that police in LaPlace, La., have charged four women in connection with an attack last week on a 16-year-old McDonald’s employee who was violently pulled through the drive-thru window and beaten.
The main aggressor, Kailin Holland, 17, has been charged with felony battery. Detectives also issued misdemeanor summonses to 18-year-old Sierra Gregoire for simple battery and to 20-year-old Bradnika Gregoire for disturbing the peace by fighting. A third unnamed 16-year-old female has also been received a summons.
After exchanging words with the victim, Holland grabbed the teenager by the hair and yanked her through the drive-thru window. The victim struck the side of the vehicle — and may have broken the driver’s side window — before landing on the ground between the car and the eatery.
The McDonald’s employee told cops that after she was pulled through the window, the driver “started punching her.” She noted that “several other female subjects accompanied the assailant and punched her as well,” according to investigators.
The suspects fled the McDonald’s … in the vehicle. The victim, who was evaluated at the scene by EMS workers, declined medical treatment.
The McDonald’s worker provided investigators with the names of some of the assailants, and detectives were aided by other witness accounts and surveillance video. Police say an “ongoing dispute” between the victim and her assailants prompted the attack.
- McDonald’s employee blinds customer following disagreement
- Horrific beating by girl-gang at NYC McDonald’s; ‘community activist’ blames the restaurant (Video)
- Man busted for groping drive-thru worker at McDonald’s
- McDonald’s accidentally shows porn to customers
- A naked man walks into a McDonald’s…
- White man beaten to death at McDonalds; media scrub race of assailants
- Near deadly violence between employee and customers at NYC McDonald’s (Video)