“It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time.” So says Chelsea Attonley (née Matthew Attonley) who underwent a sex change operation in 2007. The surgery, which cost £10,000 ($16,000) and was covered under Britain’s National Health Service, accommodated Attonley’s lifelong belief that she was born into a body of the wrong gender.
Now she has decided she wants to go back to being a man — and wants taxpayers to finance her sex re-reassignment at a cost of £14,000 ($22,400).
I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie. It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don’t feel I look like a proper woman.
I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too. I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically.
Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed. I can’t afford to have them done privately, so I am hoping to have the op on the NHS…. I am considering having penis reconstruction too.
Attonley is on welfare because she is “too upset after what I have been through” to work.
But at least she feels some remorse over asking British taxpayers to go into pocket for another sex change, right? Wrong. “I don’t feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery,” she said, “as I don’t consider it a choice.”
- Woman who tips scale at 350 lbs claims she’s fat because gov’t won’t help her lose weight
- Strange perversion: Men shelled out money to watch scantily clad fat woman eat
- Study finds media unfairly stereotype obese people
- Should obese people and smokers be allowed to just die?
- Should obese people pay more when they fly because they burn more fuel?
- Study: Criticizing fat people for being overweight just makes them fatter
- CO high school crowns transgender student ‘homecoming princess’
- OH parents begin hormone therapy on 9-year-old ‘transgender’ son
- Transgender defense: Serial killer says former male self committed the murders
- Transgender group sues S.C. after teen denied license over makeup