25) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. — Harry Reid
24) The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. — Joe Biden
23) I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome. — Drew Barrymore
22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney… this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years. —Roseanne Barr
21) I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. — Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism.
20) Isn’t it a little racist to call it Black Friday? — Joy Behar