1) The total extent of your knowledge about the world before 1970 is that Hitler was a lot like George W. Bush.
2) You once lectured the plumber clearing a clog in your toilet because you thought he didn’t appreciate all the benefits he had received from “white privilege.”
3) Not only do you have Sandra Fluke’s autograph, you paid for it and it’s hanging in your house.
4) You once took a sign to a protest that said, “Who Needs Oil? I Ride The Bus.”
5) You are “pro-choice” on abortion, but believe religious groups should be forced to pay for your birth control.