It seems that on just about any given day, “tolerant” liberals express a desire to see conservatives, gun supporters or members of the NRA shot or killed. On Wednesday, Twitchy said, a tweet issued by comedian Dan Nainan indicated a desire to see a mass shooting at NRA offices.
“There’s one place I wouldn’t mind seeing a mass shooting, and that’s at the offices of the NRA,” he tweeted.
“[F]unny guy wishing death on others. You must kill on stage in Dubois,” one person said in response.
“[B]e a very short shooting as they would be walking into an armed camp. Shooters target gun free zones,” another person said.
Another person said Nainan is “the reason we need to fight for our 2nd amendment rights.”
The tweet was initially issued last December, but apparently went unnoticed until recently.
Nainan isn’t the first person to call for the deaths of NRA members.
Recently, Kansas University journalism professor David Guth was placed on administrative leave after expressing a desire to see the children of NRA members shot and killed.
It seems that for a growing number of liberals, the murder of conservatives and gun owners is the cure for whatever ails the country.
Nainan, Twitchy said in another report, was arrested for allegedly punching Daily Beast reporter Josh Rogin.
“Dan Nainan comes over to me and says, ‘Are you Josh Rogin,’ and I said yes and then he punched me in the jaw, then he pushed me, then he walked away and about 10 seconds later he came over and punched me again,” Rogin told Washington Whispers. “At that point I yelled, ‘What the hell are you doing?’ other people noticed and they courted him off and the bouncers escorted him from the show room and we called the police and he’s in the process of being arrested.”
Whispers said it was an eyewitness to the incident.
- Journalism professor says he hopes children of NRA members are murdered
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Journalism professor: NRA members deserve execution by firing squad
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Des Moines columnist calls for repeal of Second Amendment, death of gun owners
- Gun debate pits liberals, media against Constitution, freedom-loving Americans
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Poker star Erik Seidel calls for drone strike on NRA’s Wayne LaPierre