- How will a delay in the employer mandate affect the number of Americans receiving subsidies through the exchange next year?
- How will it affect the number of Americans expected to pay the individual mandate tax?
- Should we expect a change in the number of employers who currently provide health care coverage?
- As a result of this delay, what changes do you expect in federal outlays and revenues?
- What are the consequences on next year’s Medicare enrollment?
- Will the employer mandate increase the number of individuals working part-time involuntarily?
- Should some employees expect to have their hours reduced to below 30 hours?
- How does this impact the ability of the IRS (and the exchanges) to verify and prevent fraud for tax credits and cost sharing subsidies?
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read more.
You may use HTML in your comments. Feel free to review the full list of allowed HTML here.