Since the tragic shootings in Newtown, Conn., liberals have called for the death of those who support gun rights. The latest to wish harm on those Second Amendment-loving people is CSI star Marg Helgenberger.
“If sizable numbers of NRA members become gun-victims themselves, maybe hope for legislation of firearms,” Oates tweeted Friday.
“Congrats for becoming yet another clueless, VIOLENT, liberal ‘elite’ who shoved her foot in her mouth. Shame on you, lady,” added “Conservative Girl.”
“Bet you didn’t know the NRA was started to arm Free Blacks so they could protect themselves from the Democrat-founded KKK,” another person said.
Helgenberger is not the only person expressing a desire to see gun supporters harmed.
John Cobarruvias, a member of the Texas Democratic Party Executive Committee, issued a tweet calling for supporters and members of the NRA to be shot. Although he deleted his tweet and offered a weak apology, his Facebook page still contains a message saying that NRA members “need to [be] wiped off the face of the earth.”
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Democratic lawmaker: Obama must ‘exploit’ murdered children to get gun control
- MSNBC: Founders who wrote Second Amendment ‘owned slaves, oppressed women’
- Liberals blame NRA for Connecticut school shooting, call for gun control
- Global gun control? Critics warn U.N. treaty would undermine U.S. gun rights
- Gun rights advocate: Obama said people shouldn’t be able to own guns
- Obama Administration working on gun control ‘under the radar’
- Bob Costas gives anti-gun speech on Sunday Night Football, Twitter users respond