This time, Malloy said he wished that an “angel of the Lord” would swoop down and decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.
“These Tea Bag bas***ds who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away — or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over — instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers,” he said.
But Malloy secured his place as perhaps the most unhinged, bloodthirsty liberal on radio when he suggested the “angel” decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.
“Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just lob their heads off,” he added, while making exaggerated “swishing” sounds.
This is the modern left, despite what some may say. Sure, there are a few out there who are not bloodthirsty genocidal maniacs. Kirsten Powers, for example, has called on her fellow travelers to tone it down. The messages, however, have been ignored.
This is not the first time an unhinged leftist has called for what amounts to genocide.
In July 2011, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher he wished all Republicans were “f*****g dead.”
Since the tragic shooting that left Gabrielle Giffords severely wounded, liberals on Twitter have wished death on a number of conservative figures, including Sarah Palin, Governor Scott Walker and Mitt Romney.
Liberals even called for the death of a 6-year-old boy after he appeared in a viral video opposing Obama.
In May 2011, Malloy suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.
“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it’s called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden,” he said.
Malloy, of course, will never be held accountable for his words. No doubt, if Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity ever made such a statement, the entire Democrat-media complex would explode with rage. But Malloy calls for all Tea Partiers to be decapitated, and all one sees is “Little Orphan Annie Eyes and a dial tone.”
Remember this the next time a liberal tells you how much conservatives hate people.
- Alan Simpson, Chris Matthews joke about Grover Norquist drowning in bathtub
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Mike Malloy accuses Glenn Beck of conspiracy to assassinate President Obama
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is liberal rhetoric responsible for Family Research Council shooting?
- Liberal hate talker Randi Rhodes: ‘Cut off’ conservative women’s ovaries
- Liberals express hate as Dick Cheney recovers from heart transplant surgery
- Liberals on Twitter wish death on Republicans, GOP voters and the Tea Party